I am a professional editor and proofreader with several years of experience editing children’s books for authors and publishers. As a member of SCBWI, I offer an insider’s perspective on the children’s book market that will add value to your work.
Being a book enthusiast, I especially enjoy collaborating directly with authors to help bring each manuscript to the next level. I understand that having your work edited is a delicate process. When working on your book, I will edit with diligence while respecting and honoring authorial voice—after all it is your creation.
Please reach out and let’s have a chat about your project and see how I could be of service to you.
- Certificate in Writing for Children, York College, The University of New York
- Developmental Editing of Fiction, Editorial Freelancers Association
- Copyediting Fiction course, Editcetera
- Certificate (merit) in Basic Proofreading by Distance Learning, The Publishing Training Centre
- Certificate in Professional Sequence in Editing, University of California, Berkeley
- BA (hons) International Business, Berkeley College